THE WINE GUY

THE WINE GUY

Tuesday 7 October 2014

I'M BAAAAAACK!




Old Granny Google won't let me access my original Wine Guy site.
Apparently, because I've been trying to log in from new Zealand instead of Canada it/he/she assumes that I'm a scammer or something.
Its verification system wants to send me a text message to the phone I had listed. This was a Canadian cell-phone number which I cancelled when I left Toronto. Their system doesn't seem to make provision on this.
In the next step it wants me to verify without a cellphone by telling it exactly when I started up the account - day, month, year. WTF! who remembers that? I tried by putting in the date of my first blog post. No go.
I just have to start a new blog.

I've put a link in to all the old stuff basically for any readers out there who want to revisit old times.




No comments:

Post a Comment